Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Container Icon

My dear future husband. .

My dear future husband. I want you to know that my love for you grows stronger every day - not because I know you, I don’t know who you are yet. But because when I pray to my Maker about you He makes me look forward more and more to meet you. My love for you is pure and only for the sake of Allah - that’s what makes it so sweet and beautiful. In my quiet moments, I pray to Allah for you. I pray that you will complete half of my Deen - help me to strengthen my imaan and ihsaan. I want you to wake up with me each night and stand infront of our Lord and pray for our Ummah. Because who are we if we dont want the best for our brothers and sisters. A true believer is the one who wish for his brother what he wish for himself. I want our children to be a part of a beautiful Ummah who stand firm on the Deen and follow the footsteps of our beloved Prophet (saw). The day I say yes to be your wife - I want it to be the day I have said yes to a man who is willing to take me closer to the One I love the Most..

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment